As a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor (LPC-S) and a Master Certified Integrative Life Coach, my passion is helping people on their path toward awakening to the fullness of human life.
Private Practice & Experience
In my private practice in Austin, Texas, I work with individuals and couples to support their personal and spiritual growth.
For businesses, organizations, and groups, I work with individuals, teams, and management as a coach, consultant, and trainer to raise consciousness and inspire a more positive vibe throughout the workplaces of the world.
Personal & Professional Development — Speaker / Educator
My focus on experiential learning modalities includes personal growth offerings, such as workshops, groups, and intensives.
- Programs for the general public
- Professional development opportunities specifically for mental health practitioners
When you need a featured speaker or a customized presentation for your professional organization, business, or group, let’s talk. Send an email or call me at 512-940-8588.
Texas Board-Certified LPC Supervisor
As a board-certified LPC Supervisor (LPC-S) trained through the Wingspan Supervisor Program, I’m available to supervise interns and post-graduate students seeking licensure in counseling. Find out more about how we can work together to give you the best possible training experience. Send an email or call me at 512-940-8588.
A lifelong learner, I’ve acquired specific skills and training that inform my work, including:
- Inner Bonding® Facilitator-in-Training
- Neuroaffective Relational Model® (NARM)
- Equine Experiential Learning Facilitator (based on the Epona method)
- Somatic Experiencing® (SE)
- Internal Family Systems® (IFS)
- Psychobiological Approach to Couples Therapy (PACT)
- Dynamic Attachment Repatterning Experience (DARe)
- Life Coach Training
Causes Close to My Heart
These organizations touch my heart and encourage my involvement:
- Healing Warrior Hearts — Offers programs for veterans and families, dedicated to healing the emotional, moral, and spiritual wounds of war
- HorseLink — Providing sanctuary and renewed purpose to retired competition horses and a place of healing and growth for people, allowing them to help each other transcend barriers, maximize potential, and navigate life challenges
Find Out More About Me
Find out more about my background and training from profiles at these websites:
Why wait to feel better? Give me a call or send me a note today. Let’s figure out how we can address your concerns and build your skills for living a fulfilling life.