When you participate in programs through Avenues For Inner Work™, you become part of an authentic community of like-minded clinicians who value inner work as a way to grow professionally.
Experiential Inner Work for Contemporary Mental Health Practitioners
Pursuing your own personal growth across the trajectory of your career helps you stay excited about your work, create a sustainable work/life balance, avoid burnout, and support yourself and your colleagues in the profession.
How You Benefit from Inner Work
Doing inner work allows us to guide others from a more authentic place that’s grounded in our own lived experience. We grow in meaningful ways when we:
- Gain more awareness of ourselves and how we relate to others
- Transform our triggers and perceptions
- Engage in life from our authentic self as the center of our power and authority
- Become a therapeutic presence in our work with others
Whether you prefer workshops, retreats, spiritual growth programs, one-on-one collaboration, groups, or other educational opportunities, personal growth as a mental health professional builds a solid foundation for your practice, your profession, and your life.
Programs from Avenues For Inner Work™
As your best resource for personal and professional growth experiences, Avenues For Inner Work offers a variety of opportunities.
Get started today with one or more of the following:
- Programs for professionals—several with the option of CEUs
- Programs for the public—open to non-professionals and a good choice to recommend for your clients